Are you searching for a safe and perfect method to export Gmail contacts to Outlook? Then, we are here to solve your every problem.
We all know, that contacts are a very precious thing for everyone. But, nowadays corruption and virus attacks are very common. Hence it is necessary to export the data.
As well, we will explain to you a complete step-by-step with images and screenshots to better understand the entire procedure.
Gmail is a cloud-based application and also the most common email client for free & business Gmail users. As we all know, it is an online email client, that’s why users cannot access their accounts without an internet connection. So, users want to handle this type of problem in a safe way.
In addition, if users want to export Gmail contacts to Outlook in a manual way. So, this blog will explain to you both manual and professional solutions. You can use any method to transfer contacts from Gmail to Outlook.
Reasons to Export Gmail Contacts to Outlook
- When users want to delete their Gmail account permanently. Then, they want to export their contacts to Outlook.
- You want to submit Gmail contacts to your business client, so users can transfer Gmail contacts to MS Outlook.
- As well, MS Outlook provides many advanced features and also secures your precious data.
- One major reason is, that users cannot access their Gmail contacts without an internet connection, but after exporting Gmail contacts into Outlook, then you can access all the contacts offline.
User Query While Exporting Contacts from Gmail to Outlook
“Hey, I am Kylie. I have a bulk number of contacts in my Gmail account. I have been using Gmail for the last 8 years. Within a few days, I changed my job to another company. Now, I want to change my email platform to MS Outlook. So, I need to export all the Gmail contacts to Outlook with 100% accuracy. Anyone, please suggest to me a perfect solution to solve this problem. Also, provide me the most trusted and safe solution for my precious contacts.”
So, let’s start the procedure!
Trusted Solution to Export Gmail Contacts to Outlook
We recommend you Safe and Best Software to Backup Gmail Data. Also, users can easily transfer multiple contacts from Gmail to MS Outlook without losing a single bit of information. This software has the ability to maintain the entire folder hierarchy and original data structure.
As well as, this tool offers 2 versions to complete this conversion process. You can export 25 contacts with the help of a free demo version. After that, users can purchase the license version to transfer a bulk number of contacts from Gmail to Outlook with 100% accuracy.
Benefits of the Professional Solution
- Capability to export Gmail contacts to Outlook in bulk with 100% perfection.
- You can choose needed data with the help of the date filter option.
- Also, easily extract all the attachments, and calendars, from your Gmail account.
- Efficiency to work with almost all the previous and latest Windows and Mac OS versions.
- Perfectly maintain folder hierarchy and complete original data structure.
- As well as, this advanced utility has a very easy graphical user interface.
- In fact, users can see the preview of Gmail contacts before taking export of Gmail.
- You can export all the contacts without installing any third-party applications.
- Capable to export Gmail contacts into multiple file formats, such as EML, MSG, MBOX, PDF, VCF, and ICS.
Steps to Export Contacts from Gmail to Outlook
- Install and open the given software, then provide Gmail account details.
- Choose the “PST” file format to export Gmail contacts to Outlook.
- Enter the destination location, where you want to save your data.
- Select the required data folders, and press the start button.
- Now, the software will start the export process of Gmail contacts to Outlook.
Manual Solution to Export Gmail Contacts to Outlook
If you want to export a few Gmail contacts, then this solution is perfect for you. Users can easily transfer some contacts with the help of a manual method. Firstly, you want to export Gmail contacts to CSV file format. After that, users can import Gmail contacts to Outlook. But, this method has various limitations:
Limitations of the Manual Method
- This solution is very lengthy and takes too much time because you want to export all the contacts one by one to Outlook.
- Users may lose their precious data by using this manual solution.
- This method cannot export Gmail contacts to Outlook directly.
Step 1: Export Gmail Contacts
- Open your Gmail account, and enter the login details.
- Press on 9 squared dots, after that contacts icon.
- Now, click on the more option, and export button.
- Then, choose the Outlook CSV option.
- Press on the export button to transfer Gmail contacts.
Step 2: Import Gmail Contacts (CSV) to Outlook
- Run MS Outlook, then press on the File menu and the Open & Export option.
- Hit on the Import / Export menu.
- Choose “Import from another program or file” and press the Next button.
- Now, select the CSV format, and click on the next icon.
- Press on the brows, and choose the contact folder.
- Finally, hit on the finish button to import contacts to Outlook.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to export Gmail contacts to Outlook in bulk at once?
- Run Gmail backup software
- Enter Gmail account details.
- Select “PST” file format.
- Provide the destination location.
- Choose required data folders.
- Click on Start, and get the final result.
- Does this software offer a free trial edition?
Of course, users can export any 25 contacts with the help of a trial version.
- Is this software extracting all the attachments and email elements individually?
Yes, users can extract all the attachments and other email elements, like calendars, and tasks.
We explained two solutions to export Gmail contacts to Outlook accounts. Users can select any one solution manual or professional. First, the manual solution is very lengthy and risky for your precious data. But, don’t worry we recommend you to use the professional method for the best and healthy result. As well as, this method has the efficiency to transfer multiple Gmail contacts to Outlook without any other applications.